Plastic industrial LED light fitting suitable also for outdoor spaces, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
Closed and non-dismountable light fitting suitable for indoor and outdoor space (even without shelter), industrial, warehouse and agricultural buildings, sports premises, transport terminals, parking lots and garages, workshops and laboratories without explosion hazard. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry – HACCP.
Easy, fast and maximally efficient mounting is achieved when using the cables with connectors delivered by us.
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model – CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Diffuser: translucent PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Connectors with 3, 5 or 7 poles, wire section 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- Interconnection cable with two connectors for mutual spacing between light fittings of 0 m, 1 m, 3 m or for requested spacing
- Cable with one connector for connection of the light fitting to the voltage source in a distance of 1 m, 3 m or in a requested length
- Ventilation diaphragm in the base eliminating vacuum and condensate build-up