Plastic industrial LED Weatherproof light fitting, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, sports areas, workshops, garages, transport terminals, utility structures and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
The basic variants are suitable for storage buildings, sports facilities, workshops, garages, transport terminals, agricultural buildings and laboratories without risk of explosion of gases, dust and flammable vapours.
The range of products includes LED light fittings intended for outdoor spaces & chemically strained environment. The FUTURA range is applicable for Areas with high ceiling.
Thanks to high luminous efficiency and low power consumption, the FUTURA LED is perfect replacement for Fluorescent Lamps
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model – CRI > 80: 4000 K
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: grey polycarbonate with Al coolers (PC Al), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)